inspire是什麼意思?inspire是一個英語單詞，意思是激勵; 鼓舞;啟迪; 賦予靈感，今天讓我們一起來看看inspire詞語解析，瞭解一下吧。
英 [ɪnˈspaɪə(r)] 美 [ɪnˈspaɪr]
第三人稱單數： inspires 現在分詞： inspiring 過去式： inspired 過去分詞： inspired
1. His soundbeds always inspire Fripp to give his best.
2. Government must be something to inspire reverence not fear.
3. It can inspire their creativity in their problem solving.
4. We want to inspire people and illuminate their lives.
5. You can also participate in our nationwide Inspire Sessions.
6. The leader’s job is to inspire and motivate.
7. The newly hired officers are hoping to inspire others.
8. The Olympic motto is ‘Inspire a generation’.
9. But his views and drawings continue to inspire.
10. The Games aimed to inspire the next generation.