1. She sells sea shells on the seashore, and shells she sells on the seashore are all sea shells I am sure.
2. Six silly sisters sell silk to six sickly senior citizens.
3. Canners can can what they can can but can’t can things can’t be canned
4. Ten tiny tortoises tried to talk to twenty timid toads.
5. Good cookies could be cooked by a good cook if a good cook could cook good cookies.
6. The rat-catcher that can’t catch caught rats is not necessarily a bad rat-catcher.
7. A writer named Wright was instructing his little son how to write Wright right. He said,” It’s not right to write Wright as ‘rite’–try to write Wright aright!"
8. Jenny and Jimmy went to Jamaica and Germany in January, but Joan and John went to Jordan and Japan in June and July.
9. A cricket critically cricked at a critical cricket match, and so this cricket quitted the cricket match quickly.
10.Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper prepared by his parents and put them in a big paper plate.
11. A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing-net.
12. Bill had a billboard, and Bill also had a board bill. The board bill bored Bill, so that Bill sold the billboard to pay his board bill. So after Bill sold his billboard to pay for his board bill, the bill no longer bored Bill.
13. Bill’s big brother is building a beautiful building between the two big brick blocks.
14. There are thirty thousand feathers on that thrush’s throat.
15. A flea and a fly were trapped in a flue, and they tried to flee for their life. The flea said to the fly "Let’s flee!" and the fly said to the flea "Let’s fly!" Finally both the flea and fly managed to flee through a flaw in the flue.
16. Please, Paul, pause for applause.
17. Well, tell me this :Does a doctor doctors another doctor the way the doctored doctor wants to be doctored, or does the doctor do the doctoring to doctor the other doctor in his own way?
18. Can you say these simple words very quickly :"What’s that?"Where? What?""There! That!"
19. Franc’s father is frying French fries for his five fire-fighters friends after they finished a fire-fighting in a factory.
20. Mr. Black likes to keep that kind of clock on his oak-desk.
21. Badmin was able to beat Bill at billiards but Bill always beat Badmin badly at badminton.
22. "Shall I show you the shop for shoes and shirts?"Shirley said to Shelly. “
23. Will you come in? He’s swimming in the river with Tim.
24. He sent ten men to mend the dent in the engine’s tender.
25. The eggs he sells everyday are better than everybody else sells.
26. Ask at the next grass path that you pass.
27. Where is the watch I put in my pocket to take to the shop because it had stopped?
28. These trees have been beaten by the breeze.
29. Bob bought a big bag of bread and butter to bait the bear’s babies.
30. Do you agree, if you are free, to come to tea with me by the sea